Thursday, April 9, 2009

Review's

A favorable review:

Brandon Fibbs, http://www.bigpicturebigsound.com/article_765.shtml , Says:

Because there is so much evidence in Al Gore’s movie and most of the scientists agree with him. I also agree with him about the global warming, because he showed us some pictures and some graphs that explain what he was trying to tell us. Al Gore’s movie viewed some after and before photos to convent his message. Brandon agrees with Al Gore that our planet is heating up and that we are primarily responsible for it. Also he said that if things are even half as bad as Al Gore says in his show, we are very likely looking at the end of all humankind. I disagree with him on this point, because Al Gore made the things much bigger than it looks like. Even though Al Gore says that in a few years we will face a lot of troubles because of melting water, I think that it will be much longer. In my opinion everyone who sees this movie will feel guilty and he will do something about global warming.



An unfavorable review:

Scott, http://www.threemoviebuffs.com/review.php?movieID=inconvenienttruth , Says:

There are three important negative points that he thinks are bad. The first and foremost point is that Al Gore jokes against Bush and other Republicans. The second point is that the central point of the movie doesn’t seem to be about global warming. The third point is that Al Gore talks about his sister and it isn’t relevant to the subject. When his sister died from cancer and he says that we must not grow tobacco from now on. Scott felt sorry so do I, but he should not try to emotionally manipulate us with that fact. If I were Al Gore I would do the same thing, that I must let the show be more interesting and funny; that’s why I disagree with Scott’s points.

My opinion:

I think that Al Gore did a great job, by convincing the people all around the world about the global warming. By the way, this wasn’t an easy job that Al Gore did. He is a perfect man and deserves praise. His show contains everything about the global warming and it has all the information about what might happen to the earth in the future.

No comments: